1. PRLog.org - Free distribution to Google News and other other search engines.
2. 24-7PressRelease.com - Free release distribution with ad-support
3. 1888PressRelease.com - Free distribution, paid services gives you better placement and permanent archiving.
4. ClickPress.com - Distributs to sites like Google News and Topix.net, Gold level will also get you to sites like LexisNexis.
5. EcommWire.com - Focuses on ecommerece and requires you include an image, 3 keywords and links.
6. Express-Press-Release.com - Free distribution company with offices in 12 states.
7. Free-Press-Release.com - Easy press release distribution for free, more features for paid accounts.
8. Free-Press-Release-Center.info - Distributes your release, offers a web page with one keyword link to your site. Pro upgrade will give you three links, permanent archiving and more.
9. I-Newswire.com - Allows for free distribution to sites and search engines, premium membership differs only slightly in adding in graphics.
10. NewswireToday.com - All the usual free distribution tools, premium service includes logo, product picture and more.
11. PR.com - Not only will they distribute your press releases, but you can also set up a full company profile.
12. PR9.net - Ad supported press distribution site.
13. PR-Inside.com - European-based free press release distribution site.
14. PRBuzz.com - Completely free distribution to search engines, news sites, and blogs.
15. PRCompass.com - Distribute your press release with a free or paid version, others can vote it up ala Digg style.
16. PRUrgent.com - Not only distributes your release, but attempts to teach you how to write one, and even offers downloadbale samples for you to work with.
17. Press-Base.com - Submit your release for free and get on their front page and the category of your choice.
18. PressAbout.com - A free press release service formatted as a blog.
19. PressMethod.com - Free press release distribution no matter what, but extra services based on the size of your contribution.
20. PRLeap.com - Free distribution to search engines, newswires, and RSS feeds. Fee based bumps get you better placement.
21. TheOpenPress.com - Gives free distribution for plain formatted releases, fees for HTML-coded releases.